| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Comox, Bc in January is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish. Around 169.4mm (6.7in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 8:11 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 8:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Comox, Bc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Comox, Bc, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Comox, Bc:
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 76.9 kms (47.8 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) ESE
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) SE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 175.4 kms (109 miles) ESE
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 131.1 kms (81.5 miles) SE
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 160.1 kms (99.5 miles) SE
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 171.6 kms (106.6 miles) SSE